Saturday, April 30, 2011

Facebook PPC - The One Cent Clicks

First off I will have a full download section with specific areas referral links etc. I will try and treat this blog as a journal because if I try and make it to fancy, it will be a pain in the ass to update.

That's the last thing I need is something else to do that's a pain in the ass. I'm still trying to figure out what the best way is to offer content to the readers. Of course it's a gateway locker, but I don't want people to have to unlock crap every single time. That sucks!

However Sharecash.org is a nice alternative and the surveys are easy to complete for your download. A lot of people say the money that you can make with Sharecash would be 10X with Adsendmedia. I like Sharecash, because you can set up how to complete the survey, before they have to actually do it. (I will explain how I do it later).

With facebook PPC I have been trying a ton of methods, some were really paying off, and others lost money right away. So far I have spent about $650 and made about $800 over various CPA networks.

Here is the total of what I've done so far:

I haven't had any issues with getting my ads approved, other then it take long sometimes. I create a landing page for the offers and Facebook mods seemed to really like that.

BTW: I'm promoting mostly CPA offers with a few Clickbank products. I just don't think people are on Facebook trying to buy things. Free offers are the best.

GETTING CHEAP CLICKS
There has been two ways I have gotten cheap clicks:
1. Get the viewing audience up to 27 million!
2. Get the viewing audience really really tight to a specific nich.

They haven't been .01 but they have been pretty close. The last 7 days of the first offer on the list is down to about .04 cents. If you are running a CPA offer that pays out $1.30 you have 32 clicks for someone fill it out to break even.

That sounds like a lot, but it's not!! Look at the network EPC and use one that is high so you are covered. It will actually tell you what the EPC is for that offer. You should be paying lower then that for clicks. (Don't forget you lose some on the landing page!!)

Today I just changed some ads that were performing well, but not cheap enough to CPM (Cost per 1000). I am waiting for those to get approved, then we will see how much luck I have with that.
*********************************
POST LEGEND
*********************************
CPA - Cost Per Action - Download Newbie Guide
Facebook PPC - How to Video Series

No comments:

Post a Comment