Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Back and Smarter


Hi Everyone, I'm back. I have learned a lot. It's been close to a year since my last post and with good reason. I thought this would all be a lot easier, but it's not.

The good news is that I'm still in it, and I'm earning money. There really is no good way to walk through everything that I've learned so I will post it as I update things. I will try and update this, in a candid conversational way. I will also offer downloads to things that I find on the internet for free. There are tons of programs that rip people off that I get for free, that I will share.

I will share as long as I can, until someone tells me not to. It will be locked behind a content locker - it's only fair. :)

The key to following this blog will be the Tags. Use the tags to read about methods that I am using, I will use them as effectively as possible when posting information. This will be a win-win.

I will be as transparent as possible. The reason being, it's a lot of hardwork that most people will not be willing to put in, so I'm not worried about the competition. Matter of fact - Bring it on!!

FTB Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment